Wednesday, September 25, 2013

He Has Chosen Not to Heal Me but to Hold Me

In pondering last night’s post and the beautiful, graceful responses I received from friends and readers, I created the image below from a picture by photographer Manic Morff (such fun names on the morguefile website) with a quote from the inspirational Joni Eareckson Tada. I remember reading her biography in the early 80s and being impacted in such a huge way by the struggle and triumph she discovered through her disability and the Lord’s way of working through her.

While I have nowhere near that kind of struggle, I do have my hard days, and her words are a breath and prayer of encouragement in those times.


This is one of the things I'll occasionally post on the Three Bees Facebook page and would love to have you join me there or on Twitter @3BeesBlueBonnet to stay connected even more.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kindess of your comment. I pray your patience with the word verification. I've had such troubles with spammers lately. Thank you for grace. I look forward to reading all the comments and responding. I appreciate you!