Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Remembering Maya Angelou


We say goodbye to a beautiful literary pace-setter, poet, and artistic soul today. At 86, she exemplified giving a voice to the voiceless and creating beauty from ashes. Sometimes our art can be a complex - even painful process. But when worked in the strong, gentle hands of our Creator, is sure to break forth in beauty in His time.








I'd love to connect with you some more - stop on by the Three Bees Facebook Page or connect with me on Twitter @3BeesBlueBonnet. Let's continue the conversation!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kindess of your comment. I pray your patience with the word verification. I've had such troubles with spammers lately. Thank you for grace. I look forward to reading all the comments and responding. I appreciate you!